Announcement 17-Dec-2015


I am looking for coke cans from any country with(1) "London 2012 Olympics" ,, (2) "Movie Theme" , (3)" World Expo of any year from any country"

All posts are copyrighted by me, unless I mention the source I got the post from..you are welcome to use any picture or post but only with mentioning the source and that is my blog here .... thank you

7.25.2012

Water Bottle Collecting

Today I found an OGO water bottle in my desk drawer at work , it had been there for a very long time (yrs!) tried to remember where I got it from, but couldn't *sigh*, well when I saw this I told my self how long back I had you ?!?  then it hit my mind that I have a bottle of water that I brought from Brisbane airport (Australia), that was on 2005!. Yesterday I was in the grocery shop and passed by the Water Section .. only to find the Al Ain water ( Spirit of the union but still water ) as I have the sparkling set ( see it here ) I could not help my self and bought the last two sets , I also found Sirma Bottles , it says "exclusive edition", which made me take them ... I really do not know where am I getting to with my crazy hobby .. the thing is that I saw bling h2o water bottle , and they are not cheap, my sister pulled me away before buying one! but I told her perhaps you can get me a set for my birthday!! *giggles* I managed to take apicture though lol I don't know how long it is going to take me before buying them .


below are some of my humble water bottle collection
 


Some times I think and want to decide to concentrate on one thing to collect, then I think of all the other things that I am going to miss ! lol 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates